Quality Assurance Program
The executive management of ZXP Technologies has defined the following quality policy, which is relevant to the organizational goals of ZXP Technologies and the expectations and needs of its customers:
ZXP Technologies is pleased to offer the following quality assurance and testing services.
- 24/7 capable Laboratory Physical & Analytical Testing.
- Inspection per customer requirements.
- Comprehensive product identification and traceability documentation.
- Computerized process control documentation and specification management to meet customer defined and/or ISO 9001: 2015 requirements.
- Testing to ASTM and/or customer standards.
- Meeting or exceeding ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949: 2016.
- Bulk liquid sampling and testing per specification.
- Component inspection and sampling per specification.
- Computerized specification management and storage.
- ZXP Technologies will develop customized quality plans to meet any customer traceability, process control, FMEA or other requirement.
ZXP performs the following tests for quality assurance or by customer request.
- Aniline Point
- Brookfield Viscosity
- Cold Cranking Simulator
- Copper Strip Corrosion
- Density/Specific Gravity
- Elements by ICP
- Elements by XRF
- Equilibrium Boiling Point
- Fire Point, COC
- Flash Point, COC
- Foam Break/Height
- Foam Seq I, II, III
- Freeze Point
- Hand Blends
- Hydrocarbon Impurities Screening
- Kinematic Viscosity, 100°C
- Kinematic Viscosity, 40°C
- Particle Count
- Pour Point
Quality & Technical capability
- ZXP adheres to the same processes, procedures, and operating methodologies as each individual customer
- ZXP undergoes multiple quality, HSSE, and contract audits on an annual basis
- ISO 9001: 2015 Blending, bulk and packaging
- IATF 16949: 2016 Manufacturing, blending and bulk
- Earned additional approval from many OEM customers such as JATCO, Toyota, General Motors, and Allison Transmission
- ZXP has extensive product testing capabilities on-site
- All finished products are tested to ensure product integrity and specifications have been met
- The lab is supported 24/7 by a team of highly trained and experienced technicians including a formulator/chemist
- The lab personnel are active in the ASTM and API organizations and participate with customers in round robin testing validation and best practices